9-10 April 2019
The Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty,
InterContinental Almaty hotel
Date: April 9-10, 2019
Venue: Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty, InterContinental Almaty hotel
Duration: 2 days
Speakers: national regulators, representatives of international organizations, top managers of international and national companies of the region, leading world experts
Conference participants: leading insurance, reinsurance, brokerage companies of Central Asia, the Customs Union, the Caucasus, Asia and Europe
Languages of the conference: English, Russian
Registration form: download
– New challenges for the insurance industry: market trends, emerging risks, supervision.
– Innovations and digital technologies: what are the drivers for the development of the insurance industry, and what are the risks?
– Effective strategies for the development of the insurance business: products, pricing, customer service.
Conference will be held in the form of plenary sessions, open discussions and workshops.
Participation fee – € 450.
The fee includes: participation in all the conference’s events, information materials, coffee breaks, launches, cocktails and gala dinner.
Discounts are available, if more than two participants representing the same organization are present:
– discount for the second participant – 5%
– discount for the third participant – 10%.
« InterСontinental Almaty» hotel, Kazakhstan, Almaty, Zheltoksan 181.
For participants of the conference there are discounts for accommodation in the hotel "InterContinental Almaty"
For additional information contact and information on registration and participation, please, contact the Conference’s Organizers.
Contact persons in Almaty:
Marina Shipovalova, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +7 777 237-40-27