27-28 April 2020
The Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty,
DoubleTree by Hilton Almaty hotel
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, the conference is postponed. Dates of the conference will be announced no later than 3 months before the event.
Duration: 2 days
Speakers: national regulators, representatives of international organizations, top managers of international and national companies of the region, leading world experts
Conference participants: leading insurance, reinsurance, brokerage companies of Central Asia, the Customs Union, the Caucasus, Asia and Europe
Languages of the conference: English, Russian
• Current challenges for the insurance industry: market trends, new risks and products, and regulation.
• Insurance online: innovative technologies for organizing online insurance and the process of settling losses
• Disaster risks: new opportunities for the insurance market to develop insurance products and protect the portfolio.
Conference will be held in the form of plenary sessions, open discussions and workshops.
Participation fee – € 450.
The fee includes: participation in all the conference’s events, information materials, coffee breaks, lunches, cocktails and gala dinner.
Discounts are available, if more than two participants representing the same organization are present:
– discount for the second participant – 5%
– discount for the third participant – 10%.
DoubleTree by Hilton Almaty, Kazakhstan, Almaty, 115 Dosmukhamedov street.
For participants of the conference there are discounts for accommodation in the hotel DoubleTree by Hilton Almaty. (view the presentation of the hotel)
For additional information contact and information on registration and participation, please, contact the Conference’s Organizers.
Contact persons in Almaty:
Marina Shipovalova, email@example.com, Tel.: +7 777 237-40-27